Monday, July 27, 2009

07/27 - No trading

I didn't do any trading Today. I wasn't available to trade during the EUR/US overlap time-frame. I tried trading earlier than I usual do this morning, but unless I wake up really early to catch the start of the European session, I feel it is not worth trading in a low-volume time-frame, when people in Europe are having lunch.

For my test Today I took a couple of good set-ups that simply fizzled and failed. I was using test money and don't want to mess up my performance adjusting to a different trading time/volume. So, it is better to miss a few sessions and come back whenever possible than it is to try adjusting to an environment that is completely different.

I'll be trading in and out this week, will be posting whenever I can trade.

Cheers!
Gustavo

No comments:

Post a Comment